The screen printing mesh professionals use
SEFAR PET 1500 is the popular mesh for virtually every screen printing application – large and small-format graphics, CDs, decorative tile designs, printed glass, sporting goods, textile printing, and other industrial tasks.
SEFAR PET 1500 the most comprehensive range of screen printing mesh for an efficient and reproducible stencil production. It meets all the requirements for detail reproduction, homogeneity of face printing, print run consistency and registration accuracy in multi-color printing. The special SEFAR PET 1500 surface treatment aims to improve adhesion, good wettability and good antistatic properties. These features allow a high quality and efficient processing of all commercially available screen printing systems.
- Unsurpassed UV-light undercutting protection of yellow mesh
- Adhesion and preparation optimized mesh surface
- Reproducible mesh relaxation
- Good ink and paste release behaviour
- Good antistatic behavior thanks to Sefar antistatic treatment
- Wide standard range with high availability